Jump to navigation Jump to search
You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Strength, Dexterity, or Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Gain an additional Favored Enemy against a type of creature you do not already has as a favored enemy.
Against all favored enemies, you have the following additional benefits:
- During the first round of any combat against your favored enemy, your attack rolls against any of them have advantage.
- When any of your favored enemy makes an opportunity attack against you, it makes the attack roll with disadvantage.
- Whenever you make an Intelligence (Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion) check to recall information about your favored enemy, you add double your proficiency bonus to the check, even if you’re not normally proficient.
This feat may be taken multiple times, but must specify a different favored enemy each time.