The longshanks halflings are subrace of Halfling that are found primarily on the islands of the equitorial and tropical regions.
They are much taller than normal halflings averaging between 4½-5½ feet tall. They also tend to be much skinnier than other halflings. Their skin is much darker and hair is even curlier than their cousins and tends toward black.
|Height & Weight|
|Species||Base Height||Height Mod||Base Weight||Weight Mod||Average|
|Halfling, Longshanks||4' 2" (50")||+2d8||80 lbs.||x (1d6) lbs.||4' 11" 116 lbs.|
Unlike other halflings, the Longshanks Halflings tend to be less trusting of strangers.
Religion: The chief deity is the Stormcaller (Tempest domain), due to the frequent storms the island faces.
Common Names: Akahu, Anapa, Apo, Halpak, Huaka, Huan, Ilpay, Inti, Kapak, Kava, Khivya, Kusi, Marikan, Mayta, Mika, Ninan, Oklo, Pahuak, Palka, Pilku, Quahar, Rimak, Runtu, Titu, Tupak, Urkay, Urvon, Vikao, Virak, and Yupan.
- Parent Race. Halfling
- Ability Score Increase. Choice of one:, Strength +1 , Wisdom +1
- Alignment. Most longshanks halflings are good. As a rule, family and clan are of foremost concern. Others are usually treated with mistrust.
- Size. Longshanks are much taller than normal halflings averaging between 4½-5½ feet tall. They also tend to be much skinnier than other halflings. Your size is Medium
- Stealthy. Longshanks have advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks and saving throws.
- Longstride. Longstride halflings gain +5 feet to their base walking speed.
- Less Nimble. Longshanks halflings loose the Halfling Nimbleness trait.
- Racial Weapons Training. Longshank halflings are Proficient in Atlatl, spears, and Longspears.
- Languages: You can also speak, read, and write Sylvan..