a.k.a Desert or Wilderness Elves
T'killi are slightly stronger and stouter than other elves. Their eyes are most often golden yellow, but may be green or brown. Their skin is a dark reddish-tan, and their hair covers the full spectrum of browns from platinum blonde to neigh-black.
T'killi tribes usually inhabit deserts, scrublands, badlands, and other inhospitable places. They are one of the least populous of elven subraces.
T'killi live in bands of no more than 100 adults. If a tribe exceeds this limit, usually one of them will undertake a vision-quest. This is a long ceremony that often includes fasting and a long journey. If the quest-er finds suitable lands he or she will return and lead about 1/4 of the population to then new place to live.
T'killi have a strong culture with many subtleties, but are generally viewed as barbarians by other elves. There is a tradition for just about everything. This includes every-day activities such as hunting, food preperation, eating, greeting each-other, greeting strangers, and going to bed. Significant occasions also have traditions, usually involving a ceremony, such as marriage, illness, childbirth, coming of age, and death.
Most t'killi worship the three aspects of Angharradh:
- Aerdrie Faenya who controls weather, winds, and storms (both of nature and the soul).
- Hanali Celanil who bring love (family,friend, & erotic), beauty and enchantment.
- Sehanine Moonbow who holds and discloses mysteries (including death and dreams).
T'killi are most active at dusk til dawn, loving the light of the moon.
- Parent Race. Elf
- Ability Score Increase. Strength +1
- Alignment. Chaotic Neutral
- T'killi Martial Training. You are proficient with the scimitar, shortsword, shortbow and light armor.
- Skillful. You are proficient in the Survival skill as well as with mounts (land).
- Dry Lands Adapted. As a T'killi, you need only half as much water as other humanoids. See Environment.
- Languages. You can also speak, read, and write one extra language of your choice.
|Height & Weight|
|Species||Base Height||Height Mod||Base Weight||Weight Mod||Average|
|Elf, T'killi||4'6"||+2d8||100 lbs.||x (1d6) lbs.||5'3" 136 lbs.|