Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pointers are articles with minimal information that point to a publication for full information.
Creation and Editing
Care should be used in creating and modifying pointer pages.
- Name of source publication
- Notice that it is a pointer page.
- 5e pointer pages should have the Template:5epointer tag at the top of the article.
- Summary of statistics (but not the full list of statistics) to be used for comparison to similar items/creatures in the System Reference Document (SRD, SRD5) and homebrew pages.
- Unofficial summary. This may not be plagiarized!
- Quoted text.
- Images not in the public domain.